A must read Best Practices Guide for Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop on Nutanix.
A single, high-density platform for desktop and application delivery. Delivering applications via Citrix XenApp or Citrix XenDesktop on Nutanix means that you can easily deploy thousands of desktops with an optimal user experience across multiple use cases. Nutanix offers a powerful, flexible, and reliable platform for the full spectrum of desktop virtualization requirements, with unrivaled uptime and the freedom to mix and match workloads to fulfill your enterprise needs and the objectives of your operators, whether they’re task workers or power users.
This hypervisor-agnostic guide discusses the best practices for running XenApp and XenDesktop on the Nutanix Enterprise Cloud Platform. Download this free publication for practical recommendations on:
- Configuring core and supporting components.
- Sizing desktops in terms of memory and compute.
- VM configuration, OS and storage optimization, and application delivery.
- Profile and user environment management, including local profiles, roaming profiles, and mandatory profiles.
- Pod-based XenApp and XenDesktop architecture considerations.
- Citrix delivery options, including both Citrix Provisioning Services (PVS) and Citrix Machine Creation Services (MCS).