VMware Cloud on AWS is an on-demand service that enables organisations to run applications across vSphere-based cloud environments with access to a broad range of AWS services. Powered by VMware Cloud Foundation, this service allows organisations to take advantage of VMware technologies across compute (vSphere), storage (vSAN) and networking (NSX), which are optimised to run on next-generation, elastic, bare-metal AWS infrastructure, with optimised access to AWS services.
With eG Enterprise, organisations can monitor all aspects of VMware Cloud on AWS performance. Monitoring of the virtual infrastructure and cloud monitoring are done in an agentless manner. A patented inside-outside monitoring technology provides 360-degree visibility into virtual machine performance. Using eG Enterprise’s built-in capabilities for application code-level visibility and digital experience monitoring, IT professionals can get total performance assurance for their applications running on VMware Cloud on AWS.
Key Capabilities of eG Enterprise for Monitoring VMware Cloud on AWS:
- Monitor all the key performance indicators of the virtual infrastructure and cloud platform
- Get insights into the performance of applications and databases running on cloud-hosted VMs
- Trace application transactions in real time and get code-level visibility
- Measure the user experience of application end-users proactively and in real time
- Using machine learning, auto-correlate performance metrics and pinpoint the root cause of issues in minutes
- Leverage built-in reports and analytics for optimising the cloud infrastructure and planning future expansion and cloud scaling
eG Enterprise’s embedded analytics and cross-stack correlation help IT teams get contextual visibility of application performance to isolate the root cause of issues: whether application slowness is caused by problems with the application code, database server, virtual machine, AWS infrastructure, or network connectivity. Using eG Enterprise, VMware Cloud on AWS customers can also get centralized performance insight across their on-demand cloud infrastructure and automatically baseline KPIs for future-proofing the infrastructure.
“Over the years, we have been constantly innovating and enhancing our product suite to keep up with the advancements in VMware virtualization technologies. With VMware Cloud on AWS, it becomes easy for organizations to migrate their on-premises workloads to the public cloud. Today, we are pleased to announce that eG Enterprise has been certified as Partner Ready for VMware Cloud on AWS. This integration brings the powerful performance monitoring, diagnostics, analytics and reporting capabilities of eG Enterprise to customers using VMware Cloud on AWS,” said Srinivas Ramanathan, CEO, eG Innovations, Inc.