The ThinApp 4.6.2 release adds the following features to improve usability, performance, and provide updates:
- Multiple enhancements have been made in the ThinDirect component, and outstanding known issues addressed, to improve performance and reliability.
- ThinDirect now supports the redirection of all browser pages except a specified list of URLs, instead of only supporting the redirection of only a list of specified URLs.
- New parameters have been added to the thinreg utility to enhance search and exclude functionality. See New Parameters in thinreg.exe.
- The thinreg utility can now uninstall applications without dependence on .vbs file association to run the uninstall script.
- Microsoft Office 2007 application startup times have been improved by approximately 30%.
- The IgnoreDDEMessages parameter has been added to the Package.ini file. This parameter, which is automatically set for virtualized Internet Explorer 6 packages, causes an application to ignore any DDE messages that it receives, meaning that it can be used to ensure Document Open operations always launch in the native application and not an open virtual application.