Automatically map and view the heath of your entire Citrix infrastructure from a single console. It gives Citrix administrators to ability to pinpoint root cause of end user issues at a glance.
Key Features of the Goliath Topology View for Citrix Monitoring:
- Graphically track Citrix end user experience and resource consumption at the infrastructure, delivery group, machine catalog, cluster, and host level to isolate fault domain.
- Color coded visibility between errors, faults, and performance, between each layer of the infrastructure.
- Deep visibility into the relationships between infrastructure, resources, and users regardless the size of your environment.
- Quickly pinpoint fault domains such as active directory controllers, SQL, hypervisor and more.
- Identify root cause with Real-Time alerting to pinpoint components impacted by faults, resource availability, and end user experience issues.
- Complete view of the health of each delivery group and machine catalog to isolate user versus infrastructure oriented problems.