The following issues have been fixed since the previous release of this product. For information about new features and system requirements, see the product administration guides.
1. If you configure both internal and external URLs for a single store, and the internal URL is unavailable when a user tries to connect, Receiver displays an “Unable to connect error message” instead of attempting to connect using the external URL.
Application and Desktop Launch
1. When launching a desktop at a percentage of full screen size, the window is reduced by the percentage configured, not opened at that percentage.
2. When launching applications and desktops from a Web browser, those applications and desktops often appear behind the original browser window.
3. When launching an application in seamless mode and making that application full-screen, part of the application window appears underneath the Menu bar and Dock.
1. If you configure the Auto-create client printers policy setting to create only the default client printer, automatically, no client printers are created.
2. If you configure the Auto-create client printers policy setting to create all client printers on the user device, automatically, none of those printers is set as the default client printer
To learn more and download Citrix Receiver for MAC 11.4.3 please click here (requires a valid mycitrix.com account)