eG Innovations has announced that eG Enterprise, its flagship monitoring platform has been certified as Partner Ready for VMware Cloud on AWS. VMware Cloud on AWS is an on-demand service that enables organisations to run applications across vSphere-based cloud environments with access to a broad range of AWS services. Powered by VMware Cloud Foundation, this […]
User experience is top-of-mind for Citrix admins today. To ensure seamless Citrix-service delivery, eG Innovations, a Citrix technology partner, offers cutting-edge capabilities for monitoring Citrix infrastructures – across physical, virtual and cloud deployments. Whether it is slow logon, session disconnects, delayed application launch, or poor responsiveness, eG Innovations delivers actionable performance insights to help Citrix admins detect, diagnose and solve problems before they impact end users.
- Measure all aspects of Citrix user experience (both synthetic and real-time) and pinpoint issues proactively
- Get deep visibility into ICA virtual channels metrics: screen-refresh latency, Framehawk, EDT performance, user connection quality, HDX bandwidth, more
- Monitor all Citrix tiers from a single console: XenApp, XenDesktop, XenMobile, StoreFront, PVS, NetScaler, Citrix Cloud, and more
- Auto-correlate Citrix performance with the underlying infrastructure (virtualization, network, AD, storage, etc.) to isolate the real root cause of Citrix slowness – prove it’s not Citrix!
- Leverage predictive analytics to forecast capacity needs and right-size the infrastructure
eG Innovations’ Citrix Ready-certified solution, eG Enterprise, allows IT teams to simplify Citrix performance management, leading to increased user satisfaction, IT efficiency and ROI.
Learn more about eG Innovations: www.eginnovations.com/Citrix