Citrix has released the Online Plug-in 12.1 for Windows
- ICA File Signing. Helps protect users from unauthorized application or desktop launches by digitally signing .ICA files. You can configure the online plug-in security policy and digital-signing requirements using Group Policy Objects or the Citrix Merchandising Server with the online plug-in. The online plug-in verifies that a trusted source generated the application launch and based on administrative policy, protects against application launches from untrusted servers.
- Enhanced printing performance. Improves user printing performance and speed when printing to redirected client printers. Install the XenApp Printing Optimization Pack on the server running XenApp 6 for Windows Server 2008 R2 and configure the server-side policy settings for:
- Dynamic Client Printer Mapping. Redirected printers are discovered dynamically and created automatically.
- Optimized EMF Universal Print Driver. Reduction in bandwidth consumption for the most demanding printing applications.
- Enhanced XPS Universal Print Driver. Improved printing performance on Window 7 clients.
- New decoder for HDX 3D Pro Graphics. A new deep compression codec is included in the online plug-in to receive 3D professional graphics over low bandwidths. For details about HDX 3D Pro Graphics, see https://support.citrix.com/article/CTX124443