In this video, Liquidware will be taking an in-depth look at CommandCTRL , a cutting-edge helpdesk remediation solution coming in Q2 2023. In this video, James O’Regan, Product Marketing Manager, will be your guide in this journey as he takes you through the features and benefits of CommandCTRL. Want to try out CommandCTRL? Go to https://www.liquidware.com/command-ct… to sign up today for our Beta Program before the product goes GA.
Liquidware’s CommandCTRL is a SaaS Help Desk solution that is purpose built to allow admins to remediate all their Windows workspaces wherever they are located. This solution is perfect for troubleshooting remote desktops whether physical, virtual or cloud — or whether they are stand-alone or server based. Lightweight agents on endpoints provide visibility into both the VM and the endpoint. There is no complicated, expensive installation or training.
With CommandCTRL, you get:
- Real-time metrics, real-time diagnostics and real-time remediation instantly.
- A Search function allows admins to easily find users, machines, processes, and services.
- Desktop admins can quickly identify root causes of issues with an at-a-glance Dashboard view.
- Drill down and execute actions in a Task-Manager view that provides details about what is occurring in the environment.
- Communicate with and assist users directly with built-in Quick Assist, Remote Assist and Teleconferencing options.
- A DVR playback function captures 30 days of history and can show actually what happened occurred, eliminating guesswork.
- PowerShell, Cmd and Bash options support creating of custom scripts which can be stored in the Script Store library.
- A full scripting engine supports internal or imported scripts to execute for a single or group of machines.
- Scripts are secured with signed certificates.
- Full Admin Roles based management can be assigned from day one.
- Full Audit Trails are provided.
- Speed Test, Ping, Trace Route testing are also included.
- Multi-Tenant membership allows IT collaborators to be assigned as tenants to help manage desktops.