Citrix is pleased to announce the Receiver for BlackBerry is now available for select touch and non-touch devices. Citrix Receiver enables secure access to Windows apps and business information from any smartphone – now including BlackBerry.
There’s also a really useful video to get you started. These are all the new features:
- Favorites Apps
- Multiple farm support
- Zoom Control
- Pan/Scroll/Cursor movement
- Enterprise access using BES
- Support for 3G as well as WLAN
- Auto configuration of receiver by Email
- Supports touch capabilities including Gesture support
- Support for XenApp Cache, Delaware and Parra releases
- Support for XenDesktop 4.0
- Capability to reconnect to any XA/XD Session created from any device
IT Admins wishing to deploy the Receiver for BlackBerry via their BES servers should download the file below for both touch and non-touch supported devices for staging in their environments. Extract this file to a folder, and using the BlackBerry Desktop Manager install the Citrix Receiver on the device(s) through CitrixReceiver.alx. The same ALX file can be used for installation on both touch and non- touch devices. It will detect the device and install the receiver. An error message will be displayed on incompatible devices.
Click here to download ( requires a valid mycitrix.com account )