Citrix releases Citrix XenVault Plug-in 1.0
The Citrix XenVault Plug-in enables IT to encrypt XenApp delivered application data at the endpoint. With AES-256 bit encryption, XenApp and App-V application data (files & folders) will be protected to prevent unauthorized access.
- Transparent File Encryption – 256 bit AES encryption of data created by hosted or streamed apps from XenApp, as well as Microsoft App-V delivered apps.
- Encrypted Data “Safe Zone” – Creates a dedicated folder with seamless user access to store, share and transfer data.
- Centralized IT Control – Granular application and data access control, lock and delete triggers for corporate data, and key recovery to unlock encrypted data.
- Citrix Receiver Integration – Centrally managed and controlled from Citrix Merchandising Server™ – the back-end server component of Citrix Receiver – with easy install and “silent” updates
- XenVault v1.0 is FIPS 140-2 compliant
- Time based locking — once the lease period passes, the Safe Zone is locked automatically
- Safe Zone password change capability
- Password complexity rules using length, CAPS, numbers and symbols