Goliath Technologies, a leader in end-user experience monitoring and troubleshooting software for hybrid cloud environments, announced has the release of their new Citrix Logon Duration Scorecard, expanding on its industry-leading end-user experience reporting and analytics suite.
The release includes the Citrix Logon Duration Scorecard and enhanced Logon Duration Trend Analysis reporting. The Scorecard objectively measures average initial and reconnect logon durations across the organization and at the individual user level, visually color-coding performance against established Service Level Agreement thresholds and industry standards for a quick indication of logon health.
The Trend Analysis report maps Goliath’s deep historical logon duration data to identify how performance is evolving and trending. Data is easily accessed as part of the Goliath Performance Monitor’s Advanced Reporting and Analytics and can be filtered by time period as well as machine, delivery group, and individual user, enabling proactive analysis and decision making.
“The Citrix Logon Duration Scorecard is an added compliment to Goliath’s suite of user experience analytics that enable IT professionals to quickly and easily review IT health from the end user’s perspective,” . Administrators are able to monitor and isolate the true root cause of errors, issues, and events and swiftly target troubleshooting efforts. IT management can objectively monitor aggregated and individual performance metrics for insight into whether issues are broadly impacting the organization or isolated to specific users or delivery groups while confidently reporting IT health KPIs.noted John Hinmon, Vice President of Marketing.
“Often times in our consulting practice we are asked by clients how they are doing with end user experience relative to industry averages or best practices,” said Brian Diamond, CEO of LANStatus, a software and virtualization design consultancy. “There really is no easy way to arrive at this answer with current tool sets. However, Goliath accomplishes this using built-in automation and embedded intelligence, so it is very easy – just run a scorecard and you have your answer.”
The new scorecard and reporting functionality are available to existing eligible Goliath customers through a simple download. A free trial offer of Goliath’s scorecards is available on request by contacting the company at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Faster Insights with Data Visualization
Goliath Technologies correlates performance and usage metrics from end user experiences, Citrix and VMware Horizon stacks, and supporting infrastructure. Organizations can then share, integrate, and enhance this data to gain end-to-end visibility and collaborate with other IT departments, management, vendors, and end users.
With Goliath, customers can also leverage third-party reporting platforms, such as Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, and Microsoft Excel, to further enhance data around end user experiences and the delivery infrastructure (Citrix, VMware Horizon). Goliath offers pre-built templates to simplify the integration with Microsoft Power BI.
Goliath Performance Monitor includes pre-built templates that can be easily enabled to generate your own reports in Microsoft’s Power BI in minutes. Here is a sample of some of the pre-built report templates that are included:
- Citrix End User Experience Scorecard: This report provides a holistic view of Citrix end user experience across all users, and automatically compares performance against internal SLAs and and benchmarks against industry best practices. Data can be filtered by time period, groups, users, or specific machines.
- Citrix Logon Duration Scorecard: This report provides a holistic view of Citrix logon times and experience across the organization, and automatically compares performance against internal SLAs and industry best practices. Data can be filtered by time period, groups, users, or specific machines.
- Logon Duration for Citrix XenApp: Several templates exist reporting average logon times and breakdown per stage over time by delivery group. One template represents logon times graphically with the ability to filter by date, server, and application.
- License Usage Metrics for Citrix XenApp: This report displays license usage by group or time period, with adjustable filters for data ranges and groups.
- End User Activity for Citrix XenApp: This report displays end user activity at an individual level identifying over a period of time total active hours, average logon speed, and average time of logon broken down by logon stages.
- Infrastructure Details for Citrix XenDesktop: This report displays information related to performance of the infrastructure supporting Citrix. In this visual report, you can obtain key performance metrics around Delivery Controllers, Delivery Groups, and Storefront Servers. For example, you can report to see if you have had any spikes around CPU Utilization or Memory in your Delivery Controllers over the past 7 days which may have impacted performance.
About Goliath Technologies
Goliath Technologies enhances end-user experience by enabling proactive IT. Our end-user experience management, monitoring, and troubleshooting products leverage embedded intelligence and automation to proactively identify events and conditions that cause performance issues and resolve them automatically with self-healing capabilities before end users are impacted. Armed with our portfolio of software solutions, IT Pros can deliver a seamless end-user experience regardless of where workloads, applications, or users are located.
Customers include Universal Health Services, Ascension, CommonSpirit Health, Penn National Insurance, American Airlines, Liberty Mutual, Bell Canada, Xerox, HCL, and others. Learn how we Power Proactive IT at goliathtechnologies.com.