Nutanix has released a new NOS version, 4.1.5. Nutanix Operating System (NOS) 4.1.4 was released and is a dot dot releas. It includes enhancements/updates in the following areas:
- Nutanix Cluster Check (NCC) version 2.0.2
- Prism Central
- Version 4.1.5 released and release notes can be found here.
- Acropolis and non-Acropolis VMs
- SyncRep for Hyper-V Clusters Update/VSS Support -> This feature enables you to “stretch” a container and its protected VMs between clusters when implementing data protection
- Data Protection Enhancement
Tech previews available in this release includes:
- Windows Guest VM Failover Cluster
- Erasure Coding
- Acropolis High Availability
- Acropolis Volume Management
Important notice about Tech Preview features: Do not use these features on production systems or storage used or data stored in production systems.
For more info click here.