Windows 8 support is enriched to include:
- w HDX connection to Windows 8 desktops, with DirectX support and video improvements.
- Smooth-motion video is now available on any device, over any network connection.
- Windows 8 is also supported on VDI-in-a-Box 5.2, but only through RDP.w Windows 8 personal desktop support.
- End users can now install applications, change their desktop settings, and store data on their Windows 8 virtual desktops.
- Full support for Windows Server 2012 VHDX format (in VDI-in-a-Box 5.2, VHDX files are automatically converted to VHD).
Click here to learn more ( requires a valid mycitrix.com account with valid access to VIAB)