Citrix Receiver 3.1 Tech Preview for Microsoft Windows
Citrix Receiver 3.1 Technical Preview for Windows is out. In this Tech preview Citrix has added Web access to apps and desktop without configuration! One click configuration for native self-service access to apps and desktops from anywhere with CloudGateway Express.
When used with CloudGateway Express
- Enables self-service access as well as remote access by simply opening a provisioning file.
- Auto provisions designated applications.
- Enables subscribed applications to follow users across devices.
- Supports multiple accounts.
When used with CloudGateway Enterprise
- Starts the Access Gateway client to reach internal web applications with CloudGateway Enterpise
When used for Web access
- Installs with or without administrator rights for web access to XenApp and XenDesktop.
- Enables pass-through authentication with install time switch.
- Supports Chrome 10.0 and later and no longer requires pre-installation of Firefox.
Click here for CloudGateway Express – Tech Preview
Click here to download Citrix Receiver 3.1 for Windows Tech Preview (Requires a valid mycitrix.com account)