Citrix Receiver 5.5.2 for iOS devices iPad and iPhone is now available for download in the Apple AppStore and includes support for Citrix Receiver StoreFront, Citrix Mobility Pack and Cloud Gateway Express.
In addition to general performance improvements and optimizations, this Receiver release adds these new features:
- Improved performance overall.
- RSA SecurID Soft Token integration and support. Use the RSA instructions to convert the token file and email the converted file to user devices to install.
- Support for Web and SaaS authentication through Receiver StoreFront and App Controller on LAN.
- Support Windows authentication through Cloud Gateway Express.
- Support for authentication through Citrix Receiver Storefront. For more information about creating and configuring stores, see the Receiver Storefront section of eDocs.
- Support for Client Certificate authentication for P12 formatted certificates.
- Improved usability of the Receiver’s user interface.
- Support for Citrix Mobility Pack and native controls in Windows applications.
- Support for apps with GPS tracking. This feature requires Citrix Mobile Receiver Virtual Channel to be installed.
- Receiver for iOS is available in the following languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, and Simplified Chinese.
The 5.5.2 release adds these new features:
- Improvements for the RSA SecurID PINpad used with software tokens.
- Graphics element updates for the new iPad’s retina display.
- Improved audio performance.