Citrix releases XenMobile 10, and now combines the App Controller and Device Manager components from XenMobile 9 and earlier versions into a unified management tool from which you can configure and manage user devices and apps. XenMobile Server is a complete enterprise mobility management (EMM) solution that provides both mobile device management (MDM) and mobile application management (MAM) through a single virtual Linux appliance. This new server has a single console for managment of devices, apps, and data.
- Unified infrastructure. Mobile device management (MDM) and mobile app management (MAM) are unified within one server infrastructure.
- You can deploy XenMobile faster due to fewer required setup steps.
- You can manage apps and devices from one virtual server.
- New unified XenMobile console.
- Designed with an easy-to-navigate user interface that simplifies administrative tasks, such as enrolling, deploying, configuring, and troubleshooting the entire mobility environment.
- Simplified app and device policy configuration. You can configure one policy across all available device platforms.
- Integration with NetScaler Gateway from the same console. You can manage automated connectivity checks for multiple systems that are part of the mobility environment.
- Enhanced support for app authentication. Helps to secure encryption between devices and the internal network, between the internal network and the XenMobile server, and for XenMobile console connections.
- RSA Adaptive Authentication
- Support for FIPS 140.2 advanced encryption