Citrix ShareFile StorageZones Controller 5.0 released
ShareFile StorageZones Controller extends the ShareFile Software as a Service (SaaS) cloud storage by providing your ShareFile account with private data storage, referred to as StorageZones for ShareFile Data.
Managing your own data storage enables you to meet regulatory compliance requirements and to locate the storage close to users for optimized performance.
ShareFile StorageZones Controller also provides users with secure access to SharePoint sites and network file shares through StorageZone Connectors. Connected file shares can include the same network “home” drives used in Citrix XenDesktop or XenApp environments. StorageZone Connectors enable you to provide secure mobile access to data residing behind your corporate firewall without the need to migrate data to the cloud.
What’s New in StorageZones Controller 5.0
- Office Online Editing Support for Private Zones – Users will now be able to configure their Private Zones for editing supported office files. Click here for additional information.
- Connector Favorites – Users can now favorite folders in the Network Shares, SharePoint, and Documentum connectors. Click here for additional information.
- On-Prem File Editing – Users can now configure their environment to allow the editing of supported Office files stored on private zones. Click here for additional information.
- FIPS 140-2 Support – Users can now update their StorageZones Controller to run in a FIPS 140-2 compliant mode. Click here for additional information.
- SharePoint Metadata Tagging – Users can now utilize metadata tagging for SharePoint 2013 connectors and later. (en-US-only) Click here for additional information.