Cisco invites media and industry analysts to attend a live Internet broadcast and interactive Q&A session wherein the company will announce new technologies and solutions to usher in a new era in desktop virtualization. Cisco will be joined for the broadcast by a premier group of virtualization partners, including Citrix, VMware and Wyse.
This news event will focus on new solutions to the principal barriers preventing enterprises from attaining the financial, data security and workforce flexibility benefits offered by desktop virtualization today. It will further address the challenges of integrating rich media and video collaboration capabilities with virtual desktops. An executive Q&A session will directly follow the discussion, during which participants will have the opportunity to submit questions.
WHO: Cisco Senior Vice President, Systems and Architectures, Manny Rivelo will host the press conference with the following guests:
- Barry O’Sullivan, senior vice president, Voice Technology Group, Cisco
- Phil Sherburne, vice president Engineering, Cisco
- Gordon Payne, senior vice president and general manager, Desktop Division, Citrix
- Chris Young, vice president and general manager End User Computing, VMware
- Tarkan Maner, president and CEO, Wyse Technology
Monday, Nov. 15, 2010, 08:30 a.m. Pacific Standard Time (11:30 a.m. ET / 16)
WHERE: To attend the live broadcast, please visit http://event.ciscowebseminars.com/r.htm?e=264748&s=1&k=C69BFA35BE710E1804D99DB16A2E0625.
Minimal registration is required. A replay of the event will be available shortly following the event at http://newsroom.cisco.com.