Citrix has released a new version of their Citrix Optimizer tool.
The Citrix Optimizer is a Windows tool to help Citrix administrators optimize various components in their environment, most notably operating system with Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA). The tool is PowerShell based, but also includes a graphical UI.
Citrix Optimizer can run in three different modes:
- Analyze – analyze the current system against a specified template and display any differences
- Execute – apply the optimizations from the template
- Rollback (available in PowerShell only for Beta release) – revert the optimization changes applied previously
- Added templates for Windows 10 build 1809 and Windows Server 2019 build 1809
- Updated schema and names of all templates
- Added support for template auto-selection
- Added Template Builder
- Added Template Marketplace
- Bug fixes
To learn more please visit https://support.citrix.com/article/CTX224676