A 2 minutes tour of Cameyo 2.0's UI, focusing on the new features.
- New UI for launching, managing, updating and finding new virtual apps.
- Stronger, faster and more robust virtualization.
- Support for Windows 8.
- Integration with your Cameyo Online account.
- Public library of virtual apps.
- CameyoBox: take your apps with you.
- Cameyo Launcher: your virtual apps launcher.
- Virtual app integration: your apps look and feel as if they were installed
- Multi language: French, German, Spanish, Chinese, Indonesian.
- Better support for UNC-based shared repository.
- Support for DFS (Distributed File System) and mapped-drive repositories.
- Dynamic virtual apps configuration: practically any setting is now configurabled through environment vars.
- More virtual apps parameters, for more flexibility (define app’s startup dir, environment vars, etc).
- Hot patching: virtual apps can be updated or patched while in use.
- GhostCapture UI: install and package applications within a simulated environment.