In this Citrix Masterclass you will get an overview of XenApp 7.11 and XenDesktop 7.11. XenApp/XenDesktop 7.11 delivers a new generation of Microsoft platform integration for Server 2016 and Azure Resource Manager. XenApp and XenDesktop 7.11 embraces the latest Microsoft platform offerings establishing the foundation for Day 1 support for Windows Server 2016 for delivery of apps and hosted-shared desktops as well as provisioning on Azure Resource Manager. Graphics enhancements, new performance monitoring capabilities and improvements for geographically dispersed sites all converge to reaffirm XenApp and XenDesktop as a market-leading solution.
Join technology experts Lee Bushen and Patrick Irwin as they unpack the new features of XenApp 7.11 & XenDesktop 7.11. Learn more at https://www.citrix.com/products/xenap…
Highlights of new features:
– Windows Server 2016 Day 1 Support
– Microsoft Enhancements (Hyper-V, App-V, UWP, Azure)
– Management (New Helpdesk features, Self-Service PW, Telemetry)
– Usability (User Zone Preference, HDX Adaptive Display v2, GPUs, Linux Apps)
– Workspace Environment Manager (Formerly Norskale)