Citrix has updated their Beta version of the Citrix Optimizer tool. The tool optimize´s Windows 7 SP1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008 r2, Windows Server 2012 r2 and Windows Server 2016.
- Updated user interface
- Added capability to generate HTML report of Optimization.
- Added templates for Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows 10 build 1703
- Updated all templates
- Added new version check feature.
The Citrix Optimizer is a Windows tool to help Citrix administrators optimize various components in their environment, most notably operating system with Virtual Delivery Agent (VDA). The tool is PowerShell based, but also includes a graphical UI.
Citrix Optimizer can run in three different modes:
- Analyze – analyze the current system against a specified template and display any differences
- Execute – apply the optimizations from the template
- Rollback (available in PowerShell only for Beta release) – revert the optimization changes applied previously