Personal vDisk v5.6.13 is the latest release which includes a redesigned filter driver that improves overall application compatibility. PvD no longer requires an assigned drive letter for the app space (currently the V: drive) and offers dynamic free space balance between the apps and profile space on the user’s personal vDisk. This release contains the reduction in the PvD generated CPU overhead by 44%.
What’s new in Personal vDisk 5.6.13
The following issues have been fixed in this release:
- Personal vDisk can cause pooled desktops to restart if Service Control Manager (services.exe) crashes.
- Update Inventory fails due to the presence of symbolic links created by Microsoft App-V 5.0.
- The differencing disk (C:\ProgramData\Citrix\personal vDisk\UserData.VHD.tmp) does not mount and returns Error 32 in the activation log file, P:\PvDActivation.log.txt.
- If you shut down a pooled desktop while its personal vDisk is initializing, the vDisk is not recognized when you restart the desktop.
- If a Microsoft App-V application is installed on a virtual desktop with a personal vDisk, the desktop might stop and display an error on a blue screen when App-V synchronizes the application.
Learn more and download here