Citrix has upgraded their Receiver for iOS to version 5.8.
What’s New in Version 5.8
- You can now directly interact with documents on your screen. You can scroll, pan, pinch, and zoom as you would in your host environments. You can also use application-specific gestures. This is available in Microsoft Windows 8 and Microsoft Windows Server 2012 environments and Microsoft Windows 7.
- You can use the new virtual mouse to perform left-click and right-click tasks, such as font and paragraph formatting and highlighting text in text editing applications. You can also zoom in and out of your entire screen by tapping the base of the mouse.
- Your listening and viewing experience is improved with smoother playback of audio and video clips because of various multimedia enhancements.
- On the Receiver for iOS device, when you reconnect to a disconnected session, the published app appears distorted and crunched.
- When session sharing is enabled on Receiver and you type an incorrect password under multiple accounts utilization, Receiver does not prompt with an error.
- When client clipboard mapping is enabled and you copy and paste specially formatted text in a Microsoft Windows Office application, the text is copied, but without the special formatting.
- After you launch a published Windows Internet Explorer app (iexplore.exe) on an iPad running Receiver for iOS 5.7.2, tap Switch in the in-session toolbar. When there is only one app to switch to, â€oe2â€* appears.