Citrix releases Mobile Solutions Bundle
The Citrix Mobile Solutions Bundlewhich includes XenMobile MDM, is an enterprise mobility management solution that provides mobile device, app and data freedom for employees. Employees have quick, single click access to all their mobile, web, data center and Windows apps from a unified app store, including beautiful productivity apps that seamlessly integrate to offer a great user experience. The Mobile Solutions Bundle provides identity-based provisioning and control for all apps, data and devices, policy-based controls, such as restriction of application access to authorized users, automatic account de-provisioning for terminated employees and selective wipe of device, apps or data stored on lost devices. With the Mobile Solutions Bundle, IT can give users device choice while giving IT the ability to prevent data leakage and protect the internal network from mobile threats.
View the architectural diagram. Architecturally, Mobile Solutions Bundle is composed of the components below:
- AppController – A Linux based virtual machine available for both XenServer and VMware® based hosts, providing the central administrative point for configuration of all native mobile apps, Web/ SaaS apps, and ShareFile data.
- Gateway services – Delivered through the Citrix Access Gateway, either standalone, or as a feature of the NetScaler MPX, VPX and SDX platforms.
- App Preparation Tool – MDX technology provides encapsulated iOS and Android applications with security, encryption, and control.
- @Work Applications – @WorkMail and @WorkWeb applications for secure Exchange mail and secure Web.
- Mobile Device Management – Allows IT to manage mobile devices, set mobile policies and compliance rules, gain visibility to the mobile network, provide control over mobile apps and data, and shield the corporate network from mobile threats.
Learn more and how to download here (requires a valid mycitrix.com account)