Citrix CloudPlatform, powered by Apache CloudStack, is the industry’s only future-proofed, application-centric cloud solution proven to reliably orchestrate both existing enterprise workloads and cloud-native workloads within a single unified cloud management platform. CloudPlatform is a software platform that pools computing resources to build public, private, and hybrid Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) clouds. CloudPlatform manages the network, storage, and compute nodes that make up a cloud infrastructure. Use CloudPlatform to deploy, manage, and configure cloud computing environments.
CloudPlatform combines the best private cloud foundation for enterprise workloads like CRM and ERP with true Amazon-style scale, elasticity and operational efficiency for cloud-era workloads like social applications, Big Data and HPC. The mature, turn-key solution is based on open source Apache CloudStack and lets you use leverage existing hypervisor, storage and network investments. CloudPlatform delivers the fastest time-to-value, powers the world’s leading clouds and is recognized as a market leader by industry experts. With the Citrix CloudPlatform 4.3 release, we enable customers to provision and orchestrate any type of workload, whether its desktop, applications, cloud-native or data center server workloads. It also enables the customization of the scale of compute offerings.
Citrix CloudPlatform 4.3 brings enterprise-class multi-tenancy and workload encapsulation by supporting application-centric isolation, tenant-based resource dedication, tiered services, enterprise-grade advanced cloud networking, virtual private cloud, site-to-site VPN and remote access VPN, and enterprise-grade platform resilience.
The Citrix CloudPlatform 4.3 release provides enhanced support for cloud-native scalability and operations through the following capabilities: regions, object storage, simplified cloud management, cloud services and business management.
- Support for the latest releases of the most widely used virtualization platforms, including Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 with Hyper-V role, Citrix XenServer, KVM and VMware vSphere
- Expanded interoperability and support for a growing ecosystem of third-party compute, storage, networking and security infrastructure components
- Intelligent cloud infrastructure resource management and fine-grained control of cloud infrastructure maintenance to improve IT service quality
- Enhanced connectivity options such as remote access VPN and site-to-site VPN for virtual private clouds to facilitate management of heterogeneous application workloads (desktop, application, datacenter, cloud-native) across dispersed datacenters
- User import from directory services through LDAP, Active Directory and Apache Directory Server, accelerated application and infrastructure provisioning and more agile and flexible scaling of workloads to increase quality of service (QoS) by enabling faster onboarding of users
- Cloud-based workload provisioning to provide faster, more agile and efficient management and operations of XenDesktop and XenApp environments
To learn more and download click here (may require a valid mycitrix account)