Comtrade Software introduces Nutanix/Citrix SuperPack for SCOM
Comtrade Software recently announced the general availability of the Nutanix/Citrix SCOM SuperPack, which provides end-to-end visibility across the Citrix delivery stack for Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop workloads running on top of Nutanix hyper-converged infrastructure.
SuperPacks leverage the partnership between Citrix, Nutanix and Comtrade to offer a superb monitoring and reporting tool for their joint customers. This offering provides significant value to ongoing lifecycle management by using Citrix application and desktop virtualization technology on top of Nutanix hyper-converged infrastructure and Microsoft System Center Operation Manager to build, monitor, and scale environments.
Comtrade Software is a well-known Citrix partner with expertise in providing monitoring solutions from Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM). Last year, Citrix made a technology acquisition of Comtrade’s SCOM Management Packs for monitoring and reporting on various Citrix products and features.
Why Management Pack for Nutanix?
- Monitors Nutanix Enterprise Clouds’ availability, hardware, storage, virtual machines and data protection
- Automatically detects Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop, Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft SQL applications running on Nutanix Enterprise Clouds, groups related virtual machines and displays their roles
- Provides reports about Nutanix hardware resources, capacity sizing and right sizing of VMs
- Instantly alerts and provides information of top processes running on VM by resource consumption in case of high VM resource utilization
- Provides and displays correlation of collected performance information from Citrix MPs and Comtrade Nutanix MP in intuitive Citrix-Nutanix SuperPack dashboards
Comtrade’s Management Pack for Nutanix provides insight into the health and performance of Nutanix and business critical applications through standard IT tools and processes. Comtrade’s application awareness feature provides IT with a full line of sight from the applications through the supporting infrastructure layers, ensuring a highly available, uninterrupted service running at optimal performance levels.