How to become PowerCLI Superhero – Free Webinar
How to Become a PowerCLI Superhero: 5 Use-Cases to get Started is an upcoming webinar from Altaro, that will equip you with the foundations required to start your journey to becoming a PowerCLI Superhero!
If you use vSphere in a professional environment, you’ll know that without automation, you’ll soon struggle to meet the demands of increasing workloads and deployments. However, basic automation via pre-defined scripts will only get you so far. To take things to the next level you need to dive deeper!
The free event will be presented by two highly qualified VMware vExperts Andy Syrewicze and Xavier Avrillier. They will demonstrate 5 powerful PowerCLI use-cases that you can use straight away to see instant results and enable you to develop your automation skillset. The 5 use-cases covered are:
- How to install PowerCLI on Linux OSs
- How to test PowerCLI Cmdlets and scripts without impacting your production environment
- How to generate automated HTML reports on your infrastructure
- How to integrate vSphere automation efforts with 3rd party software
- How to build your own powerful deployment tool
In addition to this, all registrations will also receive a free copy of the 100+ eBook PowerCLI: The Aspiring Automator’s Guide – written by webinar co-host Xavier Avrillier himself!