Citrix has released a echnology preview of PVS. It may be used to install, configure, and explore the new features in Provisioning Services. It is available to Citrix Partners and Customers with current Subscription Advantage or Software Maintenance (SA or SWM) as of Sep 21, 2015. The TP3 release adds the following key features:
- Windows 10 support. This PVS tech preview may be used in conjunction with VDA 7.6.300 release that supports the Windows 10 official release.
- Plus these key features that were available in TP2:
- Support for UEFI pre-boot environments, both physical and virtual.
- Provisioning vGPU-enabled XenDesktop machines using the XenDesktop Setup Wizard.
- Improved Provisioning Services PowerShell API. The Provisioning Services API has been enhanced to provide a standard object-oriented PowerShell interface that enables you to easily integrate your products and tools with Provisioning Services.
- Along with these key features that were available in a private, limited distribution TP1:
- VHDX container format for the vDisk.
- Efficient image merge operations on Scale Out File Server.
- FIPS Compatible Algorithms.
Requires a valid mycitrix.com account.