You can find more detailed information about the Windows Desktop client for AVD at Get started with the Windows Desktop client. You’ll find the latest updates for the available clients in this article.
Updates for version 1.2.3004
- Fixed an issue where Narrator didn’t announce grid or list views correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the msrdc.exe process might take a long time to exit after closing the last Azure Virtual Desktop connection if customers have set a very short token expiration policy.
- Updated the error message that appears when users are unable to subscribe to their feed.
- Updated the disconnect dialog boxes that appear when the user locks their remote session or puts their local computer in sleep mode to be only informational.
- Improved client logging, diagnostics, and error classification to help admins troubleshoot connection and feed issues.
- Multimedia redirection for Azure Virtual Desktop (preview) now has an update that gives it more site and media control compatibility.
- Improved connection reliability for Teams on Azure Virtual Desktop.