AppPlus releases OSD+ BETA
AppPlus is proud to officially announce the beta release of OSD+.
OSD+ is a highly valuable software tool which has been designed to enhance, enable and simplify the post sequencing phases of Microsoft App-V infrastructures. This applies not only to new App-V deployments, but also suitable for App-V upgrades and normal business operations. By leveraging OSD+, businesses should see a 20%-50% time saving per application* through all phases from post package creation to the delivery of applications for production use.
Their beta program is designed to allow the App-V community to trial the functionality of OSD+, offer feedback and make feature requests, before the first fully available version is released to the public. Please make use of the forums and other communication channels, in order that they can add further functionality and ensure the first full release of OSD+ is as beneficial as possible.
Launch-test and troubleshoot applications, edit OSD files, create manifest files All from within the same GUI, all with no infrastructure requirements.
- No App-V infrastructure required for application testing
- File streaming capabilities into App-V client
- Launch Application from inside the GUI
- Launch troubleshooting tools inside the application’s virtual environment
- Create manifest files for SCCM and 3rd party delivery software integration
- Edit OSD files safely
- Create “dynamic suite compositions” with the click of a button Import registry files into the OSD file
- Restore OSD files to previous save points App-V 4.6 support