SAN FRANCISCO, May 23, 2011 — Booth # 628 – Citrix Synergy – Liquidware Labs, the leader in desktop transformation solutions, today announced the availability of Liquidware Labs DTA Subscription. DTA stands for Desktop Transformation Accelerator, an industry first with a subscription-based offering of Liquidware Labs Stratusphere FIT, Stratusphere UX and ProfileUnity. Liquidware Labs DTA Subscription boasts comprehensive desktop transformation capabilities including user, desktop and application assessment technology, background user data migration without user disruption, best-of-breed user state virtualization, and post-migration user experience validation.
Liquidware Labs DTA Subscription represents the request of several customers to avoid additional capital expenditure with desktop virtualization projects and to quickly and efficiently virtualize groups of users with an opt-in as you grow model. Liquidware Labs DTA Subscription provides immediate and long-term ROI throughout the assessment, design, migration and validation stages, while delivering a quality user experience within Citrix XenDesktop, VMware View, and Microsoft Terminal Services environments.
“Our proven and award-winning desktop transformation solution is now available without a significant up front capital expenditure and with the ability to add groups of users as needed,” said David Bieneman, CEO of Liquidware Labs. “Our innovative subscription allows customers and partners to have full use of our solutions for the duration of their desktop transformation timeline with the option of upgrading to perpetual licenses at anytime.”
Liquidware Labs DTA comprehensive features include:
- Easily assess, baseline and rate users and applications GOOD/FAIR/POOR using the VDI FIT and APP FIT composite metrics
- Design and deploy shared image management strategies for VDI, significantly lowering costs and ongoing maintenance compared to traditional 1:1 deployments
- Background migration of user profiles and data without visiting each desktop
- Context-aware deployment of application shortcuts, drives, printers, and registry settings
- Validate POC and production user experience with the VDI UX (User Experience) composite metric
- Scale, tweak and troubleshoot your environment by relying on deep visibility into user, application, network, and storage stacks — from the endpoint to the datacenter, including application performance from desktop to related infrastructure servers
- Deliver a quality user experience to the masses
- Migrate user data without disrupting users
- Dramatically improve performance and scalability in VDI environments
- Lower storage and maintenance costs by enabling stateless VDI deployments
- Support mixed Citrix, VMware, and Microsoft physical and virtual users and applications
Innovative pricing for Liquidware Labs DTA Subscription starts at USD $12.95 for 180-days and $24.00 per user for one-year. Maintenance and software updates are included.
About Liquidware Labs
Liquidware Labs™ is the leader in desktop transformation solutions for next generation physical and virtual desktops, including VMware View, Citrix XenDesktop, and Microsoft Windows 7. The company’s Stratusphere™ and ProfileUnity™ solutions have been described by analysts as the industry’s first ‘On-Ramp to VDI’, providing a complete methodology and software that enables organizations to decouple users and applications from the operating system and to cost-effectively plan, migrate, manage and validate the user experience for next generation desktop infrastructure. Liquidware Labs products are VMware and Citrix certified, and are available through a global network of certified partners. Visit www.liquidwarelabs.com for further information.