MokaFive Enables Desktop Management from the Cloud
Service providers invited to join beta program for MokaFive Suite Service Provider Edition
MokaFive™, the virtual desktop management company, today opened up its beta program for the MokaFive Suite Service Provider Edition, which offers a full multi-tenant platform enabling service providers to offer desktop management from the cloud. With this offering, service providers can improve operational efficiencies of their desktop delivery as well as create new revenue streams by offering managed desktop services at a fraction the cost of today’s existing approaches.
With MokaFive Suite Service Provider Edition, service providers can manage, update and provision distributed virtual desktops for multiple tenants—and do it all as a managed service. The Service Provider Edition is ideal for:
- Outsourced desktop management providers that support organizations with hundreds to thousands of users. SPE enables these providers to achieve operational efficiencies to realize increased profitability.
- Managed service providers and carriers that have the infrastructure in place and are looking for ways to extend their reach, and further monetize their infrastructure, by selling additional value added services to their existing customer base.
“At MokaFive, we’re focused on transforming end user computing by delivering a dynamic desktop experience based on user’s preferences, location and device,” said Dale Fuller, CEO of MokaFive. “Now with our Service Provider Edition, we’re putting the power of the MokaFive Suite into the hands of service providers—giving them the easiest to manage and most cost-effective solution in the market for delivering desktop management from the cloud.”
MokaFive Suite Service Provider Edition allows service providers to leapfrog existing desktop management services with a revolutionary new approach that leverages virtualization. This approach offers unique features that enable service providers to:
- Give users complete flexibility to use any computer, including Macs, and let laptop users run anywhere, online or offline;
- Consolidate to a single golden image that runs on any hardware type—and manage this image for customers as an additional value added service;
- Run on a small datacenter footprint—organizations can get started with a single server that can be set up in minutes;
- Scale to hundreds of thousands of users, and thousands of customer tenant accounts;
- Quickly provision MokaFive accounts to new customers without requiring additional data center build out;
- Support a range of service models from fully managed to simple hosting; and
- View roll-up and drill-down reports across customer tenants.
To get started, interested providers can visit https://www.mokafive.com/trial/trial-overview.php and register for the MokaFive Suite Service Provider Edition beta program.