SolarWinds Showcases Best Practices for Working in Virtualized Environments at VMWorld 2010 in San Francisco
Coping with the complexity of rapidly growing virtualized environments creates headaches for even the most seasoned IT pros. SolarWinds®, a leading provider of powerful and affordable IT management software to more than 95,000 customers worldwide, will offer insights into effectively solving this dilemma through its expert panel, “Virtualization 101: Best Practices on How to Manage Storage and Virtualized Environments” at the VMworld conference in San Francisco.
Sharing their expertise at the panelat 10:30 a.m. PDT, August 30, in Moscone North Room 130 will be:
- Moderator Chris Preimesberger, senior writer for IT publication eWeek;
- Josh Stephens, head geek and VP of technology at SolarWinds;
- Ken Barth, industry expert, former Tek-Tools CEO and ;
- Bryan Bond, senior storage manager at Logitech USA
- Lazarus Vekiarides, director of software engineering for EqualLogic Storage (Dell).
“With virtualization adoption quickly increasing across various IT environments, it’s important for companies to implement solutions that will allow them to make the most of their investments,” said Josh Stephens, SolarWinds. “VMworld provides us with a collaborative venue where we’ll be able to discuss real-life examples that give users a leg up in coping with the complexity.”
The panelists will discuss topics including how to maximize virtualized deployments, identify bottlenecks and manage VM sprawl. Attendees will also learn about technologies and products every administrator should have in their environment.